Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Life is all about......




everyone gets confused when this question arises...What is life about..?
Lets search this and find the right answer....



everyone has a different perception of life..like

Powell Davies:
Life is just a chance to grow a soul.


Abraham Lincoln:
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.


Adrienne Rich:
Life on the planet is born of woman.


Alan Bennett:
Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.


Alice Walker:
Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.


Bertrand Russell:
Three passions have governed my life: The longings for love, the search for knowledge, And unbearable pity for the suffering of [humankind].
Love brings ecstasy and relieves loneliness. In the union of love I have seen In a mystic miniature the prefiguring vision Of the heavens that saints and poets have imagined.
With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of [people]. I have wished to know why the stars shine.
Love and knowledge led upwards to the heavens, But always pity brought me back to earth; Cries of pain reverberated in my heart Of children in famine, of victims tortured And of old people left helpless. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, And I too suffer.
This has been my life; I found it worth living.
adapted


Buddha:
If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.


Carl Sandburg:
Our lives are like a candle in the wind.


Carl Sandburg:
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.


Colette:
I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.


Dorothy Thompson:
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.


Emily Dickinson:
If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain.If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,Or help one fainting robinUnto his nest again,I shall not live in vain.


Goethe:
A useless life is an early death.


HH the Dalai Lama:
What is the meaning of life? To be happy and useful.


Helen Keller:
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.


Henry James:
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.


Henry Van Dyke:
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.


Isaac Asimov:
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.


Jean-Paul Sartre:
Everything has been figured out, except how to live.


Kalidasa:
Listen to the Exhortation of the Dawn!Look to this Day!For it is Life, the very Life of Life.In its brief course lie all the Verities and Realities of your Existence.The Bliss of Growth,The Glory of Action,The Splendor of Beauty;For Yesterday is but a Dream,And To-morrow is only a Vision;But To-day well lived makes Every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness,And every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope.Look well therefore to this Day!Such is the Salutation of the Dawn!


Leo Buscaglia:
What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life.


Marcus Aurelius:
Remember that no man loses any other life than this which he now lives, nor lives any other than this which he now loses.


......................many more...



everyone thinks about life in his own way.so we dont have a particular saying about life.life is all about how you live it....



No comments: